If you use Verstappenshop.nl and the products and services available on the website, then this means that you are leaving information with us. The website also stores different kinds of cookies on your computer. These are used to make the website work better on your device.
Below you can read which information Verstappenshop.nl may collect, why we do so, and what we use this information for. You can also read which cookies we use and why. This statement applies to the entire website: it thus applies when you visit the site, but also when you buy something in our web shop, or when you sign up for a newsletter.
In order to make this website work better and faster and to be able to adjust it to your personal preferences, we collect specific information with regard to the use of this website. This information is collected using so called ‘cookies’. These are small text files that the website automatically stores on your computer. You can disable the use of ‘cookies’ in your browser settings. This will however prevent optimal functioning of the website. For more information, read our cookie statement.
If you use the website of Verstappenshop.nl, certain actions will result in the transfer or personal data to us.
- If you order products at Verstappenshop.nl or if you register an account, we will ask you for your sex, name, date of birth, postal code, address, country, email address and telephone number.
- If you contact us via e-mail or if you use the contact form on the website, we will store your contact details and we will store notes regarding your question and/or comment. This enables us to look up our correspondence with you at any time.
- If you sign up for our newsletter, we will ask for your sex, name, email address and date of birth.
What do we use your personal data for?
Verstappenshop.nl stores and processes your data with the following objectives:
- Sending products and services that you buy from us
- Processing payments
- Sending information on the products and services you bought from us
- Making special offers available on Verstappenshop.nl
- Gathering information on the fans of Verstappenshop.nl and the products and services they buy
- Composing a personal newsletter adapted to your personal preferences and interests, taking into account your previous orders and purchases
- Compiling a correspondence record
How do we secure your data?
We store and transfer your personal data securely. Your data is not accessible to any unauthorised parties. Verstappenshop.nl strives to secure your data with the most recent security techniques and encryption methods.
Verstappenshop.nl will never sell your data to other parties!
Verstappenshop.nl handles personal data confidentially. We will never sell your personal data do other parties. Verstappenshop.nl can however share personal data with other parties. Insofar legally required, we will of course only do so with your explicit approval.
In certain cases it is necessary to share your details with third parties in order for us to be able to offer our products and services. This in particularly is the case when we use the services of third parties in order to process your order, such as a delivery service or our fulfilment partner. This third party will only store your personal data if this is needed to deliver the product or service. Verstappenshop.nl will also share your information with third parties if it is legally obligated to do so.
All third parties that Verstappenshop.nl shares your details with are obligated to respect your privacy and – just like Verstappenshop.nl – to adhere to the Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens (Dutch privacy protection act). They also have to store and process your details securely.
Contact and newsletters
Verstappenshop.nl will contact you from time to time, for instance to make you a special offer. You can indicate you no longer wish to be contacted by us at any time.
Below you can read under which conditions and in what way Verstappenshop.nl will contact you. You can also read here how you can indicate that you no longer wish to be contacted by us.
Verstappenshop.nl may contact you in the following cases:
- When you have signed up for the Verstappenshop.nl-newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any moment using the link beneath the newsletter.
- If you bought products or services from Verstappenshop.nl, such as a product in the Verstappenshop.nl web shop, then Verstappenshop.nl may make you special offers via e-mail for similar products. We do not need your permission to do so.
- When you have bought a product, Verstappenshop.nl may send you important information about the product. In that case it is important that you receive this information.
Communication from Verstappenshop.nl
If you no longer wish to receive a newsletter from Verstappenshop.nl you can decide to unsubscribe. You can do so by clicking the relevant link in any message sent by Verstappenshop.nl. You can indicate that you wish to unsubscribe for the newsletter or indicate that you no longer wish to receive special offers.
Younger than 16?
If you are underage – that means younger than 16 – then you can only give permission for processing of your personal details with permission from (one of) your parents or a legal custodian. In that case it is important that your parent(s) or custodian read(s) this statement. They can also exercise any additional rights that you have with regard to the personal details you leave with us, such as the right to object to any (further) processing of your personal data or the right to view and correct your personal data.
Insight in your data?
At any time you have insight in the data Verstappenshop.nl has on you, free of charge. You can also ask Verstappenshop.nl to change your personal data if this is factually incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant. Go to www.verstappenshop.nl/nl/contact to view our contact details.
The website and the personal details you enter here are managed by The Merchandise Company, 2 Tolhuisweg, 6071 RG, Swalmen, The Netherlands. If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement you may contact us via www.verstappenshop.nl/nl/contact.
Third party websites
This Privacy and Cookie Statement does not apply to websites from third parties that can be visited via this website through links.
Changes in Privacy and Cookie Statement
Verstappenshop.nl reserves the right to change this Privacy and Cookie Statement at any time. We therefore recommend checking this Privacy and Cookie Statement regularly, in order to remain up-to-date with regard to any possible changes. The most recent version is always available through the website.